Online ticket sales is closed
Art of Living , Kilpauk presents a yoga extravaganza - YOGA RAVE 2017, on International Yoga Day ( 21st June 2017). The Yoga Rave concept is a first of its kind in Chennai which combine dance, music, and yoga with visual effects. It's purely a no alcohol, no drugs and no smoking event.
This event is mainly organised to introduce Yoga to youngsters in a lighter way and an opportunity to create a happy healthy youth. Opportunity to sign up for yoga and meditation programs will also be available.
Some of the unique features of this event are...
- Art of living's very own YORA Band performing live with a medley of most famous, soul arousing numbers with a touch of western notes.
- Live ACRO YOGA performance to entertain and inspire youngsters to a different form of Yoga.
- Featuring renowned DJ Hussy for pulse content music, playing textured conscious beats blended with his legendary house and signature style.
The event is exclusively powered by Radio 91.9 FM who will be promoting the event and will be present on the day of the event to go LIVE on AIR.
The YOGA RAVE doors open at 6 PM - 9 PM on Wednesday 21st June at Bhavan's Rajaji Vidyashram, Kilpauk, Chennai. Make sure you are there on time - just like a yoga class - you do not want to miss out on any fun and entertainment.
Gather your friends...
Bring your favourite yoga mat with you...
& Dress easy for the future of rave...
For the most up to date news - Please join our events page on Facebook
• No Alcohol, No Tobacco (of any kind), No drungs.
• One person per ticket.
• Please be at the venue at least 20 minutes before the event to pick up your passes.
• No Outside Food / Drinks Allowed.
• Once a transaction is completed, Eventjini or Eventus Software which owns Eventjini, is not liable to process any refunds under any circumstances.
• Right of admission reserved with organisers and School Authorities.
• Carry your Yoga mat.
• Wear Comfortable Clothing.